Yesterday, I needed to make this because the person whom I gave this gave me a present. She has everything that I can think of. So to make it special, I thought of making this. it was a rush because I really didn’t get a time except yesterday itself :P.
1. Cut flowers from papers of your color choice then paste them on a cardboard
2. Draw and cut a frog image or maybe any animal that you want. Don’t forget the eyes
3. Paste the frog just below the flowers on the cardboard, cut.
4. Get another cardboard and fold it into two parts(since I was really on a rush, I just staple the ends to close the openings and just left the area where I insert the frog open otherwise, I should have closed the two openings on both sides with a washi tape)which will turn out like an envelope.
5. Make a cut out of a pot then paste it infront of the folded cardboard. You can put a design of your choice. I also made an accent through a butterfly which is stuck on a laundry clip 🙂
6. You can now insert the cutie green frog