When some things are needed to be thrown and I get that feeling of “HESITANCE”, it means I can do something about them. This cutipie lovebirds cage is made of an empty plastic bottle of fresh milk. 🙂 ❤
HOW I MADE IT:
1. I cleaned the plastic bottle first.
2. Grabbed my scissors then cut the bottle in the middle. I took the bottom part
3. I traced the size of the opening to a cardboard for it’s cover.
4. After I cut the traced cover I poke three small holes, enough for the strings to get inserted(middle hole for the string with heart then the other two for the swing strings).
5. Before I inserted the string, I cut paper heart in two pieces then attached them with a glue to the other end of the string(place the string in between the cut hearts). Then I inserted it to the middle hole of the cover.
6. I cut triangle shaped papers for the Bunting then attached them to the string(see photo on how).
7. I drew a bird, cut then covered it with a nice paper. Of course I made two of it.
8. I tied string on both ends of the small black stick as the Lovebird’s swing.
9. I glued the Lovebird’s on the stick, attached the bunting on both ends of it(just below the sitting Lovebirds), then inserted the swing strings to the bottle opening cover holes.
10. I dressed the cover up with a nice paper and made sure that the knots from the strings will get covered.
11. I used stick glue to seal the cover then hide the glue remnants with a lovely ribbon.
Note: Before sealing the cover, you can think of any add ons to make your Lovebird’s cage more adorable. In my case, I cut small pieces of paper then pour them in.
That small black stick will play as the swing for the Lovebirds.
It’s ADORABLE, right?
I hope you will try to make one, too!
Have a great day sweeties!