I am sorry I can’t show much of the photos on how I made this but I know crafters like me would figure it out by merely looking at the photo. The photos got deleted(I dont know how 😥 and this is only what I have saved. Anyways, I wil try to give the steps which are very easy. I am gonna use themon Christmas!
- Draw your prefered design into a cardboard
- Trace it on a felt cloth(what I used for the bigger reindeer and fabric for the smaller deer in stripes).
- The face should be in different cloth as well as the horns, nose and ears
- Meanwhile, you should have already measured the size of your cushion before attaching/sewing the design onto your cushion
- Start with the design sewing on the cushion fabric(I chose white and red)
- After its finished, sew your cushion from inside or that inner side.
There is going to be a PART TWO of this post for the finished product.
I hope you like it though.