I have been thinking what to give my friends as a token on our party next month. I wanted something unique, useful and easy to make and of course, pocket friendly :P. Then finally, I thought of this cutipie earpiece cord organizer. I made about 20 pcs. in 3 hours with interruptions :(.
How I made them was quite simple.
1. Bought 40 pcs.of laundry clipss which for a piece needs 2 pieces(that’s why I only ended up in 20 pcs whether I like it or not 😛 ).
2. I cut some printed papers which width are same as the clips.
3. I glued 2 clips which openings or mouths are opposite ways.
4. Then I covered them with the cut papers.
5. Placed some accessory on top
6. I used small white paper bags(I bought from the Japanese Store called, DAISO) to wrap them.
7. I cut some printed papers into small squares and pasted them to close the paper bag( I don’t want to spend more on stickers or washi tapes :P). SEE that?
READY TO GIVE AWAY!! L ❤ VE!!
DIYing really saves you from spending much, right?