A little adorable girl(daughter of my friend)requested for this. It was not told which character she wants actually but the night I was preparing for the things that are needed, I was watching “The Muppets”. Yes, I know. She doesn’t look like Ms. Piggy but atleast she’s a pig, lol!
So, I started cutting here and there.
- I drew the ears and nose. Cut and traced traced on a felt cloth.
- I also traced a detail of the ears on a fabric.
- I cut a square piece of felt with round edges for the face.
3. After cutting the pieces, I started stitching the nose(I put two circles in the middle to look like nose holes ^_^).
4. Did some backstitch for the mouth.
5. Cut two black small circles for the eyes then glued them on the face.
6. I also cut a piece of cloth then did some basic stitches at one edge till the end then pulled the thread a bit to create a lace-like for the neck accessory.
7. I started sewing from inside(the back part of the fabric) with the ears.
8. I left a small opening for the stuffing then hand stitched to close.
9. I attached the lace just down the face then stitched on a white crochet ribbon(bought from the Japanese store, Daiso).
10. I put some ribbon as well near to the ear as head accessory 🙂
Little Miss Piggy-like! :))
Next post will be Kermit ^_^ so stay tuned Sweeties :*