I have got another thing that’s keeping me busy. Aside from the clothespin, I am at the moment into this as well.
These painted mason jars can be used in many ways. They can be candle holders or you can stuff them with little things(whatever you want that can fit in) then cover-up with their lids.
- Acrylic gloss paint (for glass)
- Acrylic spray paint
- Small flat paint brush
- Small piece of sponge(I used for smudges)
- Paper plate to use as a palette
- Toothpicks to paint the small details
- Mason jars
- Jute strings(for accent/ornament)
- Wipe down the jars with alcohol to remove all dirt and oils.
- Start with the design that you want. At the moment, I chose snowman(it will be in variations) then with my favorite fruits, watermelon and strawberry. There are plenty of designs that you can think of. Let dry.
- While waiting for the paint to dry, paint the lids with acrylic spray.
- Surround the jar’s neck with jute string for an accent/ornament.
I hope you liked my work.