Since I have decided to really learn about MAKE-UP, I need to have a container wherein I can put some make-up brushes. Instead of buying, I re-purposed an empty plastic bottle and turned it into a charming brush container!
I don’t have a white paint so I just made use of my printed papers(like a mod podge).
empty(softdrinks)bottle, printed papers, old buttons, broken rose earring, pearl bead, craft knife, scissors, white glue, small brush, stick glue, marker
- I cleaned the plastic bottle and removed the label.
- I marked the bottle as a gauge for cutting.
- I cut it with a craft knife
4. I traced first from that part(to cover)of the bottle which has a curve until the down edge.
5. I cut the paper then on their edges(up and down) I made small cuttings so when i start gluing to the bottle, it can somehow follow the shape especially the curvy edge.
Initially, there will be wrinkles from the paper but they will somehow go after awhile once you cover them up with glue.
6. Then, I covered the remaining part of the bottle with the same process as number 5.
7. I made use of that broken rose earring as an accent then added a pearl bead and red and blue buttons.
F I N I S H E D!
How do you like my new project sweeties?