I made an organizer out of cardboard this time(actually I am collecting as much cardboard as I can for my lined up diy projects ^_^.
If you are interested on how I made this cutipie organizer, you can check it out here.
I hope you liked it sweeties!
I’ve got another cute DIY here which is made of cardboard and inspired by INSTAGRAM. I saw it from one of the Youtube Channels, found it so cute, so I made my own version.
How I made it is here.
It’ so cute, right?
I have made another diy from an empty carton or cardboard(I really don’t know what to call it :P). I am so happy how it turned out and it matched those cardboard shelves that I just made as well.
I just covered them with some nice printed papers and DONE!
How do you like them?
I have made a very easy wall decoration made out of printed images. Yes, it is a photo bunting!
For the materials and easy steps, here it is …
I hope you like it, sweeties.
Christmas is just around the corner! Yeeeyyy! I thought of turning some of my wood clothespin into these cutie gift clippers(I don’t know what it is called. I am just guessing). I am still working on them at the moment. Still thinking of other designs to paint.
I just used watercolor and toothpicks for painting.
What is your project for this coming Christmas season?
I have been thinking what to give my friends as a token on our party next month. I wanted something unique, useful and easy to make and of course, pocket friendly :P. Then finally, I thought of this cutipie earpiece cord organizer. I made about 20 pcs. in 3 hours with interruptions :(.
How I made them was quite simple.
1. Bought 40 pcs.of laundry clipss which for a piece needs 2 pieces(that’s why I only ended up in 20 pcs whether I like it or not 😛 ).
2. I cut some printed papers which width are same as the clips.
3. I glued 2 clips which openings or mouths are opposite ways.
4. Then I covered them with the cut papers.
5. Placed some accessory on top
6. I used small white paper bags(I bought from the Japanese Store called, DAISO) to wrap them.
7. I cut some printed papers into small squares and pasted them to close the paper bag( I don’t want to spend more on stickers or washi tapes :P). SEE that?
READY TO GIVE AWAY!! L ❤ VE!!
DIYing really saves you from spending much, right?
I made these pumpkins not only because it’s Halloween but I just find them soooo cute for decoration purposes.
My inspiration in making this is here if you want to make yours. Enjoy!